$150.00 per hour (4 hour minimum – Lobby only)
- 4 high top tables
- 7 24” tables with padded chairs
- 6 high chairs for bar ledge
- Private Coatroom
Additional tables/chairs may be available upon request and dependent on availability.
We offer complete beverage service from water to full bars and much more. Wine, beer and cocktail lists are available.
- One Time Bartender Charge is $75.00 per bartender per event.
- Full bar for 1 hour is $12 per person. Every additional hour is $10/person.
- Beer & wine for 1 hour is $9.50 per person. Every additional hour is $7.50/person.
- Non-Alcoholic beverages (Coffee, Tea, Juice, Water, Soda) is $5.50 per person. Every additional hour is $3.50 per person
- Top shelf is 20% more per person.
- Stagehands to operate all Grand Theater and video display equipment - $25/hour per person for 8 hours – 4 hour minimum $37.50/hour overtime
- Labor for set-up, load-in and load-out prior to scheduled event to be determined 45 days prior to event.
- Fender portable sound system $60.00 per day – includes 2 speakers, mixer, and 1 mic.
- 60” Plasma TV on rolling cart - $50.00
- Podium & Wired Mic - $50.00
If your event requires catering please contact any of the following business for our preferred caterers. If you would like to bring in your own caterer there would be a $150 non-refundable outside catering fee, and we would need to see catering business license and catering insurance.
- Scott Morrison Events – Stephanie Calvetti – 302-384-8113
- Bachetti Brothers – Kevin Varasse – 302-994-4467
- Shop Rite – Murray Shulman – 302-999-1227 ext. 257
You are welcome to use other outside vendors (florists, bakeries, entertainment, etc.) that must be coordinated by the The Grand Event Team. We are happy to provide you with a list of approved high quality vendors.
Please feel free to contact me at anytime if you have any questions or concerns about an upcoming rental at The Grand. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Julia Dougherty – Operations Manager – 302.658.7897 ext. 3612 – Jdougherty@grandopera.org